Ego manages IKEA’s yearly activation campaigns, events and BTL campaigns on a national scale, covering both HQ needs and store needs. Objective of campaigns is to draw attention through different activities to attract clients to stores and therefore increase sales, as well as creating new formulas to approach consumer.
1.500 annual activations + 100 events.
- Presentation of projects depending on monthly theme.
- Ideas and creativity presentation.
- Structuring agenda and activities.
- Structuring dates for events.
- Planning and training.
- Planning and choosing type of personnel.
- Training by territory and mentoring from 2 EGO trainers.
- Creativities and choosing POS merchandising.
- Presenting additional complementary media and spaces other than IKEA stores.
EGO boasts expertise in End to End and Ad hoc Execution. Our client’s success is our credential.
National coverage of 10 POS with promoters, media and personnel involved in campaign. Wizards, cooks, trapeze artists…
Qualitative objectives: General sales increase reflected in more store visitors due to actions and events proposed.
Qualitative objectives: Improve brand perception.
Analysis and result presentation.
Consumer profile, in-store traffic, activity reception and associated client satisfaction.