Campaign aimed at pharmacy activations on a national level. Product focus was hearing aids. Year long campaign segmented by provinces. The main objective was for prospective clients to do a trial of the product in the pharmacies to then direct them to audiobuses or GAES centres, in order to demonstrate the benefits of the products in daily life.
400 annual activations. 100 x 4 ( days x number of pharmacies) 100 activations in audiobus. 100 activations in street.
- Briefing and request for personnel and media.
- Selection and training.
- Selection and training of specific teams. Personnel profile, university students studying nursing + sales people + hostesses.
- Territorial trainings with one EGO mentor. Assigning starting and auxiliary teams.
- Distribution, handling and logistics on a national scale.
- Quantitative objectives:
- redirecting prospective clients to Gaes Centres for demo and product purchase.
- Increase in sales.
- Qualitative objectives:
- Increased brand presence.
- Experiential promotion increase product awareness.
- Improvements to take into account through customer satisfaction surveys.
- Analysis and presentation of results
Sales and photographic feedback. Traffic in points of promotion and/or evaluation of these for later actions. Effectiveness and reception of each type of campaign.