The campaign for COFARES comprised the activation of pharmacies at a national level. Product focus were sun screens such as Isdin, Avene, Roche or Eucerin. The campaign was held throughout 2017. Methodology was a skin test to diagnose and prevent future sun injueries.
Objectives included increasing sales and recognition from brands associated to COFARES.
- Distribution and allocation of personnel by POS in which to activate.
- Sales routes, type of reporting; quantitative; qualitative.
- Selection of specific personnel; skin specialists.
- llocating necessary media; PLV, banners, uniforms, skin analyzers, etc.
- Training, loyalty and sales schemes
- Presentation of quantitative results, product cross selling, total, by families. Presentation of qualitative results.